To this end, I have provided the covers of four books which I feel may be of use to anyone who is looking for possible answers to "what lies beyond?" our physical existence now. I am not validating the books for authenticity; I believe we all will find answers according to our values, beliefs, and knowledge. These titles and information are provided for those who might find these books to be a valuable resource for themselves or a loved one.
I personally contacted Dr. Annie Kagan and discussed with her my thoughts about her late brother's life patterns, as well as his comments that she received after his death, and, in conversations with others who are familiar with Dr. Newton's books, their perspectives. I am glad that Dr. Kagan found my comments to be accurate in explaining what I saw regarding her brother's life as well as his messages after he passed. I also knew someone who had died during a heart operation and was clinically declared dead for 18 minutes. Her discussions with me regarding what she had experienced during those 18 minutes are very much in alignment with these four books.




No comments:
Post a Comment